If you’re looking for greater flexibility and tax benefits from your super, you might be considering setting up a self-managed super fund (SMSF). SMSFs can be particularly attractive if you:
- like to have hands-on control over investment decisions
- want your super customised to play a key role in family wealth and estate planning
- are looking to invest in alternative assets, including direct property
- own a small or family business
We have the knowledge and expertise to help you get the most out of your SMSF, by helping with the critical issues.
- Is it right for you - deciding whether self-managed super is right for you needs careful consideration of some critical issues. Is it financially viable, are you prepared to take on the responsibility, can you handle the administrative and compliance demands, is it worth the risk?
- Develop an investment strategy - your adviser can help you to set an appropriate investment strategy that reflects your personality, build your investment portfolio, structure your asset and manage the movement of funds to and from other superannuation or pension funds.
- Get the right team behind you - we work with your other professional advisers, such as your accountant, to manage the set up, administration and compliance aspects of your SMSF.
The flexibility, personal control and potential tax and cost savings can be substantial, so it may be worth contacting us to find out if an SMSF could be right for you.